EIWA energy is a dynamic and innovative global solar business that is committed to delivering smart and sustainable solutions for utility-scale solar power projects. We specialize in developing, financing, building, and operating solar energy projects across the world.We are proud to be a leading global solar developer. Our mission is to meet the rising demand for reliable electricity in Australia and beyond while supporting the global transition to a net-zero future. We believe that renewable energy is the key to a sustainable and prosperous future, and we are committed to playing a leading role in this transition.
At EIWA energy, we are dedicated to providing reliable, cost-effective, and sustainable solar energy solutions. Our team of experts is committed to delivering innovative and customized solar solutions that meet the unique needs of our clients. We are proud to be at the forefront of the global transition to renewable energy, and we look forward to continuing to build a brighter, more sustainable future for all.
With more than 10 years of collective experience in the renewable energy industry, our team offers exceptional expertise in every aspect of project development, EPC support, and maintenance. We are dedicated to providing comprehensive solutions to our clients, drawing on our experience working with top organizations such as Energy Queensland, Toshiba, GCL, China Sunergy, and France Third Step.
Our team is a close-knit, multidisciplinary group with a wealth of knowledge in renewable energy, and we have a strong track record of successfully delivering projects across the solar PV project supply chain. This includes silicon wafer manufacturing, solar module and inverter procurement, mounting system procurement, plant development, engineering support, asset management, and more.
Since our founding in 2012 in Japan, we have leveraged our engineering competence and commercial know-how to bring projects from concept to ‘shovel-ready’. Our current project portfolio includes more than 800MW and pipeline of 2.5GW renewable energy across Japan, Australia, and China, which demonstrates our ability to successfully deliver projects across borders.
At our core, we are committed to sustainability and making a positive impact on the environment. We work tirelessly to provide cost-effective solutions that prioritize renewable energy, and we are constantly innovating and evolving our practices to ensure we stay at the forefront of the industry.
WHAT WE HAVE ACHIEVED
Since 2012EIWA energy has been at the forefront of the solar PV industry, successfully entering the Japanese market and developing numerous projects, including the largest solar PV project in Fukushima, a 17MW project invested by a Taiwan public listed company.
In 2014EIWA energy became the first company to obtain local loan support for the Kagoshima 1.2MW project in Japan, further cementing its position as a leading player in the industry.
From 2015-2017EIWA's project capacity in Japan exceeded 50MW.
In 2018EIWA entered the Australian market, establishing a local-based team for its first Australian utility scale renewable project - a 100MW solar PV project in Bundaberg.
In 2019EIWA Australian team committed to its 2nd Australian utility scale renewable energy project - a 60MW solar PV project located in Karrabin. EIWA expanded its portfolio to mainland China, establishing a local-based team.
From 2020-2023EIWA Australian team started to develop a 350MW solar PV and BESS project in Fraser Coast. EIWA Bundaberg Solar Farm obtained necessary permits ready for construction. The EIWA China team self-funded a 10MW rooftop solar PV project located in Kunshan American Industrial Park and executed a 200MW rooftop solar PV project strategic development plan with the Changxing local government authority.
WHERE THE NEXT
At EIWA energy, we are passionate about creating a renewable and sustainable future. We are committed to minimizing our impact on the environment, and we believe that renewable energy is the key to achieving this goal.
Our story is far from over, and we are excited to share our plans for the future. We have a robust project pipeline that includes the following initiatives:
- Japan: We are committed to expanding our presence in Japan and helping to drive the country's transition to a low-carbon future via actively exploring opportunities in BESS, on-shore wind, and biomass with a targeted plan of 100MW per annum.
- Australia: We are dedicated to supporting Australia's transition to renewable energy and helping to build a more sustainable future for all. Our team will continue to develop our current projects and working towards 'shovel-ready' status and we are seeking new utility-scale project opportunities with a targeted plan of 500MW per annum.
- China: We are committed to delivering our current project towards completion and seeking new rooftop project opportunities with a targeted plan of 100MW per annum. We recognize the importance of the Chinese market and are proud to be contributing to the country's renewable energy transition.
- Carbon Trading Market: EIWA is preparing to enter China's Carbon Trading Market by cooperating with projects in Jilin Forest Industry, Da Hinggan Ling, and Paektu Mountain. With a project site size of about 500,000 hectares, we expect to provide more than 20,000,000 tons of CO2 for trading. We are excited about the potential of carbon trading to accelerate the transition to a low-carbon economy and are committed to playing a leading role in this market.
- At EIWA energy, we are driven by our passion for the environment and our commitment to creating a more sustainable future. We are excited about the opportunities ahead and look forward to working with our partners and stakeholders to achieve our shared goals.